Day Conferencing, Workshops and Events
Hiring the Aeron Centre
With its comfortable space and calm environment our venue is ideal for small business meetings and interviews, workshops, training courses or similar events. Our focus is on providing a customer led and flexible service to make sure that your event is a success. We have two training rooms available.
At a glance, take a look at what we can offer:
Our all inclusive packages
Our all inclusive day package for 8+ delegates at £19.50 (excl. VAT) per person (includes refreshments, training suite and lunch)
Our all inclusive business package for 8+ delegates at £23.50 (excl. VAT) per person (includes refreshments, training suite and 2 course lunch)
Our 'build your own' packages
Room hire options: £100 per day (excl. VAT) for Aeron Centre Hire (8 hour working day) or £15 per hour (excl. VAT).
Teas, coffees and biscuits: £1.65 per serving (excl. VAT)
Breakfast rolls (sausage, egg, bacon) - £3.50 (exc. VAT) per person
Afternoon tea, coffee and cake - £3.50 (exc. VAT) per person
Light lunch options (soups or sandwich platter with crisps) - £6.50 (excl. VAT) per person
Evening meals and evening dining
We are happy to cater for groups in the evening and can offer our 2 course evening menu at £16.50 (excl. VAT) for a minimum of 10 people.
To discuss any of your requirements or to book your event, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01570 470672
Working Lunch Option
For the cost of £19.50 (excl. VAT) per person per day (minimum 8 persons) we can offer:
- Use of the Aeron Centre, including both meeting rooms and the dining room between the hours of 8.30 am and 5.30 pm (additional hours charged at £12.50 per hour (excl. VAT)
- Tea, coffee with a choice of homemade biscuits or welshcakes served in the morning
- Fruit bowl
- Light lunch
- Afternoon tea, coffee and chose from one of our homemade cake options.
- Jugs of water and glasses supplied in meeting rooms
Upon request we are happy to provide use of the following equipment with no extra charge:
- Flipchart with paper and pens
- Internet access
Business Lunch Package
For the cost of £23.50* per person per day (minimum 8 persons) we can offer:
Everything that is in the working lunch option plus a 2- course lunch from the business menu option.
If you have any specific requirements then we are happy to work with you to find the perfect solution for your event.
Short meetings and flexible packages
Room hire: we can offer room hire only at £15 per hour or £100 for an 8 hour working day, with access to tea and coffee making facilities (we can provide teas and coffees for an additional charge on request)
Teas, coffees and biscuits can be provided at a charge of £1.65 per person
Breakfast meeting? Why not order bacon, sausage or egg rolls to go with your meeting charged at £3.50 per person. We use locally made organic bacon and sausages from Charcutier Ltd or Treberfedd's own when available.
Alternatively, we can offer homemade cakes (e.g. brownies, apple cakes, white chocolate and raspberry cakes) with teas and coffee for £3.50 per person if you fancy something sweeter.
Light lunch options of soups or sandwich platter will be charged at £6.50 per person
We also welcome bookings for evening events, and can provide catering to suit the requirements of your event. For example, a 2 course menu with a main course and dessert with teas and coffees will be charged at £16.50 per person (minimum 10 persons). For a quotation for an event that is to be held in the evening please call our office on 01570 470672 or email email@example.com
Booking the Aeron Centre
To book the Aeron Centre for your event please give us a call or send an email if you have any questions or if there are any details you would like to discuss, we would be pleased to hear from you!
* All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT at 20%
Working Lunch Menu Options (these lists are not exhaustive and we will always try and cater for your needs)
- Freshly made soup or lamb cawl with roll, cheese and butter
- Sandwich platters with crisps and salad garnish
- Homemade Quiche and salads
- Treberfedd Farm beef lasagne
- Jacket Potatoes using a selection of fillings and salad
Business lunch and Evening Menu Options
- Local Artisan Sausages, mashed potato and fresh vegetables
- Treberfedd Beef Stew, served with fresh vegetables and dumplings
- Free range chicken and leek pie served with fresh vegetables
- Shepherds Pie using Treberfedd Lamb
Dessert menu for the Business Lunch Option and Evening menu
- Homemade sticky toffee Pudding, with custard or ice-cream
- Pavlova topped with fresh cream and fruit
- Treberfedd Farm Apple Crumble (seasonally available)
- Homemade lemon tart served with ice cream
- Chocolate brownie served with ice cream