www.treberfedd.co.uk is a site operated by Longview Properties Limited (we or us); Treberfedd Farm is a trading name of Longview Properties Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04073203 and we have our registered office at Abberley View, Saxon Business Park, Hanbury Road, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove, B60 4AD.
You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effects.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the site in contravention of the provisions of our terms and conditions.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the site; any equipment or network on which the site is stored; any software used in the provision of the site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We will provide interactive services from time to time on the site including (but not limited to):
- An online booking service;
- Links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates
- Customer Review and Comments page;
- Enquiry Forms
Where we do provide any such service, clear information will be provided about the service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We do our best to assess any possible risks from third parties when you use any interactive service provided on the site, and we decide in each case whether it’s appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in light of those risks.
However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on the site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we’ll normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern of difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts)
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- Promote sexually explicit material
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- Promote any illegal activity
- Be threatening, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxietyBe likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- Give the impression that they emanate from Longview Properties Limited, if this is not the case
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use the site. We’ll use our discretion to determine whether there has been a breach through your use of the site and take appropriate action. This might include:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the site
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the site
- Issue of a warning to you
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
- Further legal action against you
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action deemed reasonable and appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes, as these will be legally binding.
Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the site.