The Treberfedd farm trail winds its way through traditional hay meadows, unspoilt grasslands and beautiful broadleaf woodlands. The walk is a great, free activity to take part in on your holiday in Wales.
Along the way, enjoy some breathtaking views and encounter the local wildlife, which includes red kites, barn owls and a wide variety of songbirds. We can also introduce you to our farm animals, including rare breed Llanwenog sheep, black Welsh mountain sheep and traditional Hereford cows, as well as our many chickens!
- Large car park with good access
- Toilet facilities, including disabled toilet
- Unsuitable for wheelchairs/pushchairs
- Wellington boots are provided for residents on request
- Pushchairs/wheelchairs can access the driveway, from which the animals and farm can be seen
Please be aware the trail includes stone tracks, woodland paths, some slight hills and steps, and gates and stiles to open or climb. Due to potential safety concerns, the trail will close after excessive rain, snow or during high winds.