Welcome to our Pizza and Ping Pong shed!
New for spring 2019 we fired up our wood fired pizza oven, built with clay dug up from a local farm and built by a local landscaper.
Come and try our wood fired pizza oven, hold your own pizza and ping pong party during your stay or join one of our organised pizza nights.
You will never taste a better pizza than the one you’ve made yourself!
Pizza dough recipe:
Makes 8 medium pizzas
- 1kg White bread flour
- 1 Teaspoon ground salt
- 2 X 7g Sachets of dried yeast
- 1 Tablespoon golden caster sugar
- 4 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Combine flour and salt onto clean surface and make a well in the middle.
- Mix sugar, yeast and oil into 650ml of lukewarm water and pour into the well.
- Slowly combine flour and liquid and knead until you have a soft, springy dough.
- Leave the dough to rise in a covered bowl for about an hour.
- After an hour or so knead the dough again and then you’re ready to start making pizzas!
To find out about organised pizza nights head over to our Facebook page and check out up coming events. https://www.facebook.com/treberfedd/
How to use our wood fired pizza oven