Welcome to our Pizza and Ping Pong shed!
In spring 2019 we fired up our wood fired pizza oven, built with clay dug up from a local farm and built by a local landscaper.
Come and try our wood fired pizza oven and have a pizza and ping pong party during your stay!
Booking Charge: £20
You will never taste a better pizza than the one you’ve made yourself!
Pizza dough recipe:
Makes 8 medium pizzas
- 1kg White bread flour
- 1 Teaspoon ground salt
- 2 X 7g Sachets of dried yeast
- 1 Tablespoon golden caster sugar
- 4 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Combine flour and salt onto clean surface and make a well in the middle.
- Mix sugar, yeast and oil into 650ml of lukewarm water and pour into the well.
- Slowly combine flour and liquid and knead until you have a soft, springy dough.
- Leave the dough to rise in a covered bowl for about an hour.
- After an hour or so knead the dough again and then you’re ready to start making pizzas!
How to use our wood fired pizza oven